Brenton joined CollaborativeWEALTH® in 2016 as a Wealth Advisor in our Lake Nona office. He specializes in comprehensive financial strategies and wealth preservation for individuals including physicians and government employees as well as small businesses. He focuses on leading clients through the phases of wealth, from accumulation to consolidation to distribution.
Brenton’s previous experience includes serving as a financial advisor with Securian Financial Services. Prior to that, he served in the U.S. Marine Corps with the 3rd Battalion 6th Marines Infantry Unit out of Camp Lejeune, NC and was deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq where he supported Operation Enduring and Iraqi Freedom. Brenton was recognized for his military service with a Navy Achievement Medal, Afghanistan and Iraq campaign medals, and a Combat Action Ribbon. He graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Finance with a concentration in investments.
• Series 7 through LPL Financial
• Series 66 through LPL Financial and CollaborativeWEALTH®
• Life, Health, and Variable Annuity Licenses
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP Board, License #163205
Areas of Specialty
• Investment Advisor Services
• Risk Management
• Charitable Trusts & Estate Planning
• Insurance and Group Benefits